COVID-19 Services + Safety Guidelines
It is with great importance that we safely conduct business during this time. While Photography is not an essential business, the current guidelines in British Columbia state that a business may remain open if they can adapt their services and workplaces to fit within the orders and recommendations of the Public Health Officer.
COVID-19 FRIENDLY SERVICES CURRENTLY OFFERED
- Documentary Family Sessions
- 6 people max including photographer
- 5 people during legal ceremony (10 people max if Commissioner signs off)
- Must sign off with your commissioner for me to be there
- I can be a witness if needed
- 50 or under guests in 2020
- Back to normal 2021
The following prevention measures have been developed to protect you, your family, myself, my family and the greater community to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection and have been put together based on the BC CDC Guidelines as well as the BC Restart Plan.
- All payments can be made via eTransfer or Paypal online to avoid any in-person transactions
- All participants must disclose if they have or have recently had symptoms of a cough, fever, sore throat, or difficulty breathing via session questionnaire prior to shoot
- Anyone with these symptoms will not be permitted to participate in the session – sorry!
- All participants, including photographer and assistant(s) must travel to the site in separate vehicles – no carpooling!
- You must disclose if you have travelled anywhere outside of the country or have been in contact with someone who has since March 1, 2020
- All participants must wash their hands thoroughly before and after the shoot
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth during the shoot
- When a handwashing station is not immediately available, hand sanitizer may be used however is not an alternative to hand washing
- A minimum of 6ft must be maintained between all participants during the shoot unless you reside in the same residence for shoots (Applies to people outside of your circle)
- Greet people with a wave instead of a handshake or hug
- A maximum of 6 people from separate households may be part of the session including the photographer
- Wearing a cloth mask is a matter of personal choice and will not be discriminated against. I will wear a mask to all sessions as a safety measure for both yours and my protection
PHOTO GEAR + PROPS
- The photographer and assistant(s) will not touch or share each other’s gear
- All photo gear will be cleaned before and after the shoot
- The photographer and assistant(s) will not touch any props
- Indoor shoots will be considered on a shoot by shoot basis depending on the safety conditions we can work with
- The photographer and assistant(s) may not enter the client’s home or office if the room is not suitable for proper Social Distancing or does not have the ability for fresh air to cycle through
- All shoots can be postponed or rescheduled at any time in the event of a safety risk and must be made in writing
Be kind, be calm and be safe!