COVID-19 FRIENDLY SERVICES CURRENTLY OFFERED
Outdoors only. Members of same household only.
WEDDINGS + ELOPEMENTS
Weddings/Elopements with 10 people present only (Couple, Officiant, 2 Witnesses, Photographer and 4 other guests). If you require photography services, you must ensure that the total number of headcount present is a maximum of 10 including myself.
The following prevention measures have been developed to protect you, your family, myself, my family, and the greater community to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection and have been put together based on the BC CDC Guidelines as well as the BC Restart Plan.
- All payments can be made via eTransfer or Paypal online to avoid any in-person transactions.
- All participants must disclose if they have or have recently had symptoms of a cough, fever, sore throat, or difficulty breathing via session questionnaire prior to shoot
- Anyone with these symptoms will not be permitted to participate in the session – sorry!
- All participants, including photographer and assistant(s) must travel to the site in separate vehicles – no carpooling!
- You must disclose if you have travelled anywhere outside of the country or have been in contact with someone who has within 2 weeks of your scheduled session
- If you have travelled outside of the country or been in contact with someone with COVID-19, it is mandatory for you to quarantine for a 2 week period before your session.
- All participants must wash their hands thoroughly before and after the shoot
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth during the shoot
- When a handwashing station is not immediately available, hand sanitiser may be used however is not an alternative to hand washing
- A minimum of 6ft must be maintained between all participants during the shoot unless you reside in the same residence for shoots
- Greet people with a wave instead of a handshake or hug
- Wearing a medical or cloth mask is mandatory in all public indoor settings. I will wear a mask to all sessions as a safety measure for both yours and my protection.
- The photographer and assistant(s) will not touch or share each other’s gear.
- All photo gear will be cleaned before and after the shoot.
- The photographer and assistant(s) will not touch any props.
- Indoor shoots will be considered on a shoot by shoot basis depending on the safety conditions we can work with and your level of comfort
- The photographer and assistant(s) may not enter the client’s home or office if the room is not suitable for proper Social Distancing or does not have the ability for fresh air to cycle through. This can be discussed on a shoot by shoot basis.
- All shoots can be postponed or rescheduled at any time in the event of a safety risk and must be made in writing
- Jamie will do her best to coordinate a large group shot however this will be dependent on the amount of space at your venue.
Communication is key especially during this time. Everyone has the right to feel safe and is encouraged to speak up if they feel uncomfortable at any time during your session.
Be kind, be calm and be safe!