The following prevention measures have been developed to protect you, your family, myself, my family, and the greater community to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection and have been put together based on the BC CDC Guidelines as well as the BC Restart Plan
- All payments can be made via eTransfer or Paypal online to avoid any in-person transactions.
- All participants must disclose if they have or have recently had symptoms of a cough, fever, sore throat, or difficulty breathing via session questionnaire prior to shoot
- Basically, if you’re sick, please stay home.
- If a handwashing station is available, it’s advised to wash your hands before and after your session
- A minimum of 6ft must be maintained between all participants during the shoot unless you reside in the same residence for shoots
- I will wear a mask to both indoor and outdoor sessions
- Everyone has a right to feel safe during their session. Please voice any questions or concerns that you may have regarding your session and I’ll do my best to address this.
- Communication is key!
- Be kind, be calm and be safe!