We live in an age where snapping a photo and sharing it online is basically like breathing. But what happens when technology advances, or when it decides its life has come to an end in 5, 10, 20 years or when that computer gets a virus? Where will your photographs be then?
I love technology. I love the fact that I can share what I’m doing right now with my family overseas so they can be a part of my experiences too. But I can’t emphasize enough the importance of a printed photograph.
There is something special about holding a tangible item in your hand. It’s real. I believe that your favourite memories should be preserved in print. But sometimes that process of picking and choosing what to put on your wall can be daunting. This is why I’ve made it easy for you.
ALBUMS & ART
- All Sessions come with a 10″x10″ Linen Album with up to 50 images from a family session or 80 images from a Wedding/Elopement. Albums comes in neutral colours, black, white or grey and the option of having your names embossed on the cover is available.
- You have the option to add an 11″x16″ Collage Frame if you’d like
- Buy prints a-la-carte through your online gallery which you’ll receive 30 days access to
- More of a DIY type? Upgrade your Collection to include High-Resolution Print files and print at any lab of your choice
Keeping things simple
- Black, Grey or White Linen with title embossing on the cover
- Matte textured paper
- Maple, Charcoal or White
- Up to 12 images in a custom collage
- Saw Tooth Wall Mount for easy hanging
- 4″x6″ to 16″x24″
- Lustre or Fine Art Papers
- Gallery style Stand Out Board Mount
- Styrene Mount to extend the life of a print